Novel Ideas: Fiction Book Group
Third Thursday of the month 7 pm
Enjoy reading fiction? Join the library’s fiction book. Please register on the Calendar of Events.
- May 18: Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler (Book Talkin’)
- June 15: The Stars Are Fire by Anita Shreve
- July 20: The Dry Jane Harper (Book Talkin’)
- August 17: No meeting
Book Talkin’ with Eileen
Precedes Novel Ideas once every quarter, 6:30 – 7 pm
A great way to hear about new titles!
- May 18
- July 20
Pints + Pages: 20s & 30s Book Group
First Thursday of every other month 7 pm
A social book group geared towards readers in their 20s and 30s hosted by librarians from the Wilmington and Reading public libraries. Location rotates between restaurants in both towns. Please register on the Calendar of Events.
- May 4: Unbecoming by Jenny Downham (Golden Ginger, Wilmington)
- July 6: Before the Fall by Noah Hawley (TBA, Reading)
Cookin’ the Books: Cookbook Book Club
First Tuesday of the month 12:00 pm
If you love to cook and enjoy talking about food and sharing recipes then this group is for you. Pick up a copy of the cookbook (or find a recipe from the book online) and sign up for a recipe at Signupgenius
If you have any questions email Lisa Crispin (email@example.com). Bring your dish to the meeting and enjoy sampling everyone’s dishes!