One-on-One Tech Help at the Library
Book a one-hour technology training session at the library! Library staff will assist you with email, internet, e-readers, and more. Bring your personal device if needed or use the library’s computers. Registration is required. Fill out the form below or call the library at (978) 658-2967.
We can help you with:
- Resume formatting
- Computer software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- E-readers (Kindle, Nook)
- Tablets (iPad, Kindle Fire)
- Library services such as:
- Freegal music downloads
- Overdrive e-book downloads
- Online resources and databases
- Library catalog
- Digital cameras and scanning
Unfortunately, we cannot help you with:
- Spyware and virus removal
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Job searching
- Resume advice/resume building
- No library card required.
- Patrons can only book one session at a time (i.e. cannot book multiple weeks at once).
- The library is not liable for any damage to patron equipment that occurs during the training sessions.
Fill out the form below to request a one-hour, one-on-one technology help session with a library staff member. After submitting the form, the library will contact you to confirm a date/time for your meeting.